Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model 3 Highland experiences, tips, tricks

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, main things seem to be 1-time charge limit , new blinker arrows and speed cameras in maps (only during a routed trips and must have online routing turned on). Will test it tomorrow whether it bings or bongs at a speed camera or I must look at screen
I too, shall take one for the team and set random routes around town and the hills to test. If I like the indicators icon I may just leave my hazards on.

• Funny
Reactions: Max Spaghetti
It irks me when things get worded like this.

Having 11 teslas there shows they are popular, not that it’s a bad thing. Did all the other brand EVs have better range and kept going? Why mention Tesla?

If you only had 6 fuel bowsers available there would be lines of ice cars too, and when fuel is 10c off there are lines of ice cars around the block more often than public holidays…

View attachment 1035384
I have read that this was actually from a Tesla meet up.

Reactions: dronus
Just me or has regen braking been softened since February? On my test drive in Feb my memory is that the LR pulled up more abruptly than I am finding now. I am using the brakes more than I remember in my test drive ... hardly a scientific test, though.

20240405_081932.jpg
Just picked up my car from getting tinted and ceramic coating. Very happy with how it looks so far.

The software update 8.7 was released in Sydney today, but it seems the auto park feature wasn't included. Does anyone know if it will be available solely with the FSD option or if it will also be accessible with the standard package?
Autopark was not part of the 8.7 release. It has been released in some of the FSD updates in the US, there is talk it may be released outside of FSD in the next month or so, which would enable it here, but I've not seen anything official 100% confirming we'll get it here.

Reactions: dronus