Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
just a question about cars destined for melbourne. Where abouts does the ship dock? Does the ship travel all the way to melbourne and dock here or does it dock before (eg PK) and cars transported down via truck? I am assuming they may only truck cars down if there are not many onboard?

VIN also now in RAV

just a question about cars destined for melbourne. Where abouts does the ship dock? Does the ship travel all the way to melbourne and dock here or does it dock before (eg PK) and cars transported down via truck? I am assuming they may only truck cars down if there are not many onboard?

VIN also now in RAV
It used to be a truck from Kembla but I hear they now offload at Melbourne port

Reactions: jason66

VIN also now in RAV
I’m a day 0 order at 11:23AM and EDD is 19/Mar to 9/Apr, so I’d assume it’s going to be docking at Melbourne port, if it trucks here, it wouldn’t take that long right?