Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
wonder, why will it be different?

1677538092297.png

1677538115486.png

Hehe, I think we are all going insane. So pretty sure the Trans Future is cutting a path back & forth (in & out & in etc.) like the Liekut. So these are multiple visits most likely & it appears these ships get prioritized. I made the same mistake looking at Liekut & assuming it's something similar here

This 'website stock' glitch happens as cars are 'released' into the country.
They default into website stock, before the guys assign them to the queue - then they disappear from inventory.
I could be wrong, but its happened a few times - must be a checkbox to 'hide stock until assigned' or similar.

My first observations:
1: When I drove her home yesterday, I planted it from the lights and when my head hit the head rest I said “holy f&$k”. I was in the car by myself! 😂
2: I love the steering
3: I love the suspension
4: I love how she goes ‘boing’ when the lights change green and I don’t notice
5: No rear parcel shelf. I don’t care because I love her ass.
6: Sitting here in the shopping center carpark watching Netflix while my wife is picking up a few things.
7: Insurance. Went with NRMA. From memory 1K excess > around 2 K premium.

My first observations:
1: When I drove her home yesterday, I planted it from the lights and when my head hit the head rest I said “holy f&$k”. I was in the car by myself! 😂
2: I love the steering
3: I love the suspension
4: I love how she goes ‘boing’ when the lights change green and I don’t notice
5: No rear parcel shelf. I don’t care because I love her ass.
6: Sitting here in the shopping center carpark watching Netflix while my wife is picking up a few things.
7: Insurance. Went with NRMA. From memory 1K excess > around 2 K premium.
Good to hear mate. So many have been worried about the suspension but I’ve not heard any new owner’s complaining 👍

Reactions: GazzaK and krylonos
View attachment 912133
View attachment 912134

View attachment 912135

It’s happened. It’s here. I got it. Best thing I’ve ever seen. The red is actually darker in person and looks fabulous. It’s as fast as you’d think. Mind blowing car. I’ll add custom plates this week saying RIKY so if you see me around Sydney please wave! 👋
Congrats to everyone on the purchase of this amazing piece of tech. 🎉
Congrats mate. What a beauty! Keep us posted with posts here and there

Reactions: GazzaK and JNTOZ