Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Where have they confirmed it? I ordered after the cut off but am expecting delivery this month so would want to know whether or not i should purchase one ahead of time as time is running our for me to buy one.
I'm in same boat. Ordered Just after cut off and current timeline suggests 8-29 March. Not sure if it would be same or would slip to April.

Where have they confirmed it? I ordered after the cut off but am expecting delivery this month so would want to know whether or not i should purchase one ahead of time as time is running our for me to buy one.

It's been confirmed by Tesla and there have been multiple cars delivered in Jan/Feb that included the UMC but were ordered after the original cut off. You can ask your Tesla office if you want.

Why bother telling you 11th march when Paglia is still listed to dock 12 th march? No rhyme or reason to their EDDs
Mine still says 25 March to 15 April, even though it's not expected to get to Fremantle until the 3rd of April at the very earliest

image.png

Which means mid-late April is more realistic for delivery.

So it's best to ignore the Tesla provided EDDs. They bear very little resemblance to reality.