Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello Friends, I am new member posting first time! I had ordered MY Grey color, Black interior, with 19" wheels back in November 2022. I am reading lot of updates that VINs are assigned. Has anyone been yet assigned VIN in NSW with similar configuration yet? Would love to hear from you guys. Thanks!

Spotted just outside the Hume delivery centre (Canberra) today!

I'm picking up my MYRWD white this Thursday so the white on the photo might be mine! Tesla typically transports cars 1-3 days before pickup to allow for final prep like cleaning, rego, etc.

Note: Not my photo. Taken from a Canberra Facebook group.
341708301_679198087546543_6961918268272496477_n.jpg

Spotted just outside the Hume delivery centre (Canberra) today!

I'm picking up my MYRWD white this Thursday so the white on the photo might be mine! Tesla typically transports cars 1-3 days before pickup to allow for final prep like cleaning, rego, etc.

Note: Not my photo. Taken from a Canberra Facebook group.
View attachment 929451
Yep, I forced it down the federal highway at Goulburn :)

No, I spotted it this morning just south of Picton Road.

Experience tells me it's the opposite. I have a Red RWD Black Interior Gemini wheels, ordered 22nd of June in Brisbane. Have an EDD April 30-May 21. I might be the last June ordered left in QLD!
It’s only quicker if someone up the queue cancels as you’re more likely to be next in line if the configuration is rare. Without the cancellations, rare ones are probably going to be waiting longer

Let's gooooooo!

- Checked app, there is no date range showing (and it also doesn't say TBD)
- Used hidden VIN search, VIN located
- Tesla account on website login shows delivery TBD, Delivery timing will be available soon, and Application for Vehicle Registration document

Order date 26/12/23
White ext/white int/induction
Wollongong area

Do I need to complete the Application for Vehicle Registration document? It has fields autopopulated, including VIN, but seems to need signature/some other details.

Reactions: adtle
Let's gooooooo!

- Tesla account on website login shows delivery TBD, Delivery timing will be available soon, and Application for Vehicle Registration document

Order date 26/12/23
Wollongong area

Do I need to complete the Application for Vehicle Registration document? It has fields autopopulated, including VIN, but seems to need signature/some other details.
That should be 26/12/22**

Let's gooooooo!

Order date 26/12/23
Wollongong area

And RWD - sorry for the spam :)

Reactions: GoneEV