Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I too got, A VIN today and EDD changed to "TBD" and ordered an MY RWD white exterior and black interior on 13/11/22. located in Melb. I'm really excited.
Another thing I found, was that my new VIN is different from the glitched VIN that appeared and disappeared a few days ago.
This could possibly mean that everyone that got the 'glitched' VIN, was not actually their car or was a dummy.
This one could also be another dummy lol

My VIN just appeared in RAV, wasn't there yesterday. From what i've read this seem's to generally happen when the carrier docks for the first time in Australia. I sold my existing car last night so hopefully delivery isn't to far away.

For reference my build date 3/4 RWD Silver/Black with inductions for NSW. EDD 8 to 28 May
Same here even though date of entry was yesterday. Good to see movement. Wonder what’s the plan for cars going to Melbourne though?

Do we think it's legit today? Last time was heartbreaking.
i dont know, it also seems like a lot of people are getting TBD as their EDD, which is a bit suspicious, unlike last time when people get different EDD and the 'glitch' seemed more valid. I think it may be a glitch this time, considering that like last time it seems like a lot of people got EDD and VIN on the same day, just like this time

i dont know, it also seems like a lot of people are getting TBD as their EDD, which is a bit suspicious, unlike last time when people get different EDD and the 'glitch' seemed more valid. I think it may be a glitch this time, considering that like last time it seems like a lot of people got EDD and VIN on the same day, just like this time
mmm.... Mine is the exact same date range as the dud-day too. Terrifying.
May 26 - June 16

Hi all, thought it may be worth giving a status update as well.

Have 2 MY RWD's on order

CAR 1
Spec:

MY RWD
White Exterior
White Interior
20" Induction Wheels

Order Status:
Ordered Jan 6th 2023
Just got an update for expected delivery May 26th - Jun 16th

CAR 2
Spec:

MY RWD
White Exterior
Black Interior
20" Induction Wheels

Order Status:
Ordered Jan 30th 2023
Just got an update for expected delivery May 26th - Jun 16th

Fingers crossed for an early or on-time delivery...

Do you have your final invoice? Is that how you got your build date? I'm asking because we are in the same state with a very similar EDD range.

Yep, sure do and the build date is on it. Can really only be Morning Crystal.

As for the white LR, no invoice yet so don't know build date. I am taking a guess it will be on Viking Paglia which is scheduled to leave China over the weekend (I would be surprised if on Turandot)

Yep, sure do and the build date is on it. Can really only be Morning Crystal.

As for the white LR, no invoice yet so don't know build date. I am taking a guess it will be on Viking Paglia which is scheduled to leave China over the weekend (I would be surprised if on Turandot)
If it's Turandot or Viking Paglia, I'm hoping the congestion in Melbourne and Brisbane will be cleared by then.