Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's really strange, as mine was showing in the register as type approved on 19 October only a few days after Morning Cello left Shanghai. I just assumed all were the same. Wonder if given the biosecurity concerns on Glovis Caravel yours was revoked until bio-cleared?

In any event, I don't believe Tesla can sell a car unless it is approved, not without some serious legal consequences.

Personally, I wouldn't let that stop me paying. However I am waiting as late as possible to provide my leasing company the invoice to pay (on their advice). I'm waiting for a firm date, then will provide to the leasing company about 5 days out so they can process and pay on the 48 hours before delivery appointment. That's my plan anyway :)

@raulmartins_92 I agree - low expectations at the moment is a very good idea - much harder to be disappointed! I'm telling my family "some time before Christmas"!
That’s right.

I sent them an SMS asking to confirm if the car has actually been unloaded and if there is any risk of the delivery being pushed out.

Let’s see what they come back with.

That’s right.

I sent them an SMS asking to confirm if the car has actually been unloaded and if there is any risk of the delivery being pushed out.

Let’s see what they come back with.
Just heard back from them. In essence, they said that they cannot provide logistic information about the car, but can advise that the car will be ready for delivery on 17/11 as scheduled.

Reactions: elddum and cnotoham
Just heard back from them. In essence, they said that they cannot provide logistic information about the car, but can advise that the car will be ready for delivery on 17/11 as scheduled.
Yeah same here when I gave them a call.

Basically tell me to continue with payment if I do not want any delays and I will pick up my car on Saturday.

Still cannot find VIN on RAV.

Attachments

• maxresdefault_24.jpg
    maxresdefault_24.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 32
Hey all, new here and to all this ship tracking (which is bloody fantastic).

I’ve got a MY with a EDD of November 17 - December 8 here in Melbourne.

I’ve already got a VIN and it’s been on RAV and approved as of 19/10.

I know it’s probably a stupid question, but does this mean the ship I should be looking at is Morning Cello?

Hey all, new here and to all this ship tracking (which is bloody fantastic).

I’ve got a MY with a EDD of November 17 - December 8 here in Melbourne.

I’ve already got a VIN and it’s been on RAV and approved as of 19/10.

I know it’s probably a stupid question, but does this mean the ship I should be looking at is Morning Cello?

You should have received an email from Tesla advising when a vehicle was assigned and what ship it was on.

Our RWD MY is on Glovis Caravel and showed up in RAV today.
EDD for ours in Melb is still showing as Nov 14 - Dec 5.

You should have received an email from Tesla advising when a vehicle was assigned and what ship it was on.

Our RWD MY is on Glovis Caravel and showed up in RAV today.
EDD for ours in Melb is still showing as Nov 14 - Dec 5.
Ah, right - feel silly now. I only got the vehicle assigned sms but never checked for an email.

You’re spot on though, the email confirms it’s on Morning Cello. Now I know exactly which ship to obsess over. Brilliant. 😂

Reactions: Jules22