Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think all that means is that it has just been in for an inspection, like expected. Itā€™ll then just have to come back in and unload when thereā€™s a slot.

Hopefully itā€™s a good sign that itā€™s still berthed. Youā€™d think if it had failed the inspection they would have booted it back out to sea already.

Reactions: cacsmc
images (t)~2.jpeg

Back I say Devil! āœŸ Back!

I seriously hope Tesla will be able to provide some more transparency for what is happening with GC.

This is getting silly with them sending out VINs and people expect to get ready and sell their cars and then nothing but a single email about 'major delay...' and that's it. I can't believe Tesla is so uninformed about what is going on. being a huge international company. Sorry just needed to vent a bit as this is getting annoying...

I seriously hope Tesla will be able to provide some more transparency for what is happening with GC.

This is getting silly with them sending out VINs and people expect to get ready and sell their cars and then nothing but a single email about 'major delay...' and that's it. I can't believe Tesla is so uninformed about what is going on. being a huge international company. Sorry just needed to vent a bit as this is getting annoying...
No, absolutely spot on. We had our EDD, VIN assigned, told what ship it was on as it seems the Tesla way to track your ship. All very exciting. So I bought my accessories, prepared my chargers, sold my car, and.....

Screenshot_20231202_202407_Gmail.jpg

That's it.

Reactions: inexus and onmyway
Itā€™s actually scheduled to arrive at Port Kembla on the 8th interestinglyView attachment 995859It may leave Brisbane for its inspection, head to Port Kembla, then come back to Brisbane to unload. But thatā€™s just a theory. Or it could already be unloading at Brisbane.

We shouldn't take the NSW port schedule too seriously, it's just there as a placeholder. AAT's the go, used by internal team.

Itā€™s actually scheduled to arrive at Port Kembla on the 8th interestinglyView attachment 995859It may leave Brisbane for its inspection, head to Port Kembla, then come back to Brisbane to unload. But thatā€™s just a theory. Or it could already be unloading at Brisbane.
Welcome to the forum. The Glovis has been on the Port Kembla schedule this entire time and the dates are just placeholders. They continually are moved as we approach each date. Ignore them until we see the GC actually moving south.

Reactions: thecasualplaya