Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On Sunday I rang the Tesla road side assistant again to find out what's going to happen next which he made a service booking but alas it's for the Monday week rather. On Monday I got a call from SC chatswood that they would like to have my car to find out what went wrong so it's got towed again. I got no replacement car but was given an Uber voucher for $120 which I doubt I'm going to use it because I prefer a car. I'll keep you guys posted with what happen and what their actioned (If it's not top secret) and if it's gonna charge me or what so ever (It's only a few months old). I'm just glad that I wasn't on a motorway or very busy highway. I can't imagine if my wife was driving the car weather she knows what to do. So far I've been asking for a loan car and Tesla said it's available but never come back to me to say hey come and get it what so ever.
Welcome to the Glovis Caravel waiting room. Sorry about your car, perhaps a different thread is more appropriate? Not trying to be rude, just that other owners might be able to help you out or share their experiences. Were just all here...
Waiting 🤣✌️

Reactions: Jules22
GC showing ETA Wed 27 Dec 08:01 arrive Port Kembla.
Yep, but first it has to be released from Port of Brisbane.
Maybe the biosecurity issues are sorted, but the ship is so late now that they're probably struggling to get a berth anywhere without impacting the timetable for all the other ships. This could move around for quite a while (especially with Christmas/New Year holidays in the mix).
So glad I'm not doing import / export work. What a nightmare.