Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm a MC Melbourne case, I'm also out of the country from March 9 onward, rang up to see if I could 'jump the queue' for booking in delivery, the rep explained that they come off the ship in a set order, and you physically just can't drive a car from the back of that queue, but he was confident of me being able to pickup within the EDD window I have (Feb 4- Feb 25)

Home stretch now!

but he was confident of me being able to pickup within the EDD window I have (Feb 4- Feb 25)

Home stretch now!

I would believe it in this case but that's what I was told back in November when the GC was still doing circles off Brisbane with 4 days left in the EDD window.
When I said there was no way for that to happen, I was told I know nothing about logistics.

Reactions: Winnieblue
Hey There ! First time posting here. So take it easy on me :)
Got the EDD as Feb 15 - Mar 7 for my MY-RWD which is on LAPIS ARROW as per Tesla email.
It has me a bit worried after reading comments from good folks here RE previous delays. But hey, let's hope for the best 🤞

Newbie question: Any clue on the chance of having HW4.0 already built in to Australia bound MYs ?

Hey There ! First time posting here. So take it easy on me :)
Got the EDD as Feb 15 - Mar 7 for my MY-RWD which is on LAPIS ARROW as per Tesla email.
It has me a bit worried after reading comments from good folks here RE previous delays. But hey, let's hope for the best 🤞

Newbie question: Any clue on the chance of having HW4.0 already built in to Australia bound MYs ?
Welcome!

No chance of HW4 in vehicles being shipped or delivered.

I would believe it in this case but that's what I was told back in November when the GC was still doing circles off Brisbane with 4 days left in the EDD window.
When I said there was no way for that to happen, I was told I know nothing about logistics.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240202_110806_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20240202_110806_Brave.jpg
    628.6 KB · Views: 27