Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My EDD has disappeared and reverted back to “we’ll notify you when it’s time to continue with your pre-delivery tasks.” VIN assigned and got email about it being on LA a couple weeks ago. I guess there’s a lot up in the air atm with so many ships arriving and congestion in the delivery centres. Also the fact they’re dropping LA cars at Sydney, then Melbourne and then presumably Brisbane. Hoping this doesn’t extend to the end of March!
Same thing happened to me and I was a bit worried. Maybe delivery is close🤞

Reactions: jq371
For a novated lease, all you're doing is adding the lease company's name and contact details. You shouldn't need any approved figures etc.
Ahh got it - I was confused by the amount approved by financier, etc. in the payment method section. I guess that is just the driveaway value in the quote. Funnily my NL and related details were already their in their system and autofilled!
If the ship hasn't even arrived yet, you have time.
Soooo much time.
I hope not :)

Anyone rethinking their model y LR order if performance price keeps dropping and LCT threshold increases again next fy?
I don’t see any price drop. It’s still the same as it was in November. I have been keeping an eye on Tesla prices.

Reactions: jassi
I don’t see any price drop. It’s still the same as it was in November. I have been keeping an eye on Tesla prices.
Aah must be one of those click bait news articles. I do see price as 91400 on ordering page but didn't know it has been that since Nov!
Most of these MYP were on the GC stinkbug ship.
Yikes.

I guess the only way they should be worth considering if price drops below current LCT threshold or LCT threshold itself goes up!

Just got my Model Y RWD but looks like it only has 3 month enhance autopilot there instead of the 6 month that was offered for glovis customers. Anyone same issue?
Have you had it 10 days yet?

IMG_3871.jpeg

Reactions: glovis4ever