Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Autiopilot Still Calibrating after 160 miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You need to start hounding Tesla more. It shouldn't be taking this long to calibrate or to fix. My own experience is that when you finally speak to someone who knows how to handle the problem, it can be resolved in a matter of hours.

Out in Boston and NYC till Tuesday but will try and see if it will work once I am home with the new software since it looked like it was starting to work before I left, plus its going in to get repainted when i get back too so will note that wih the service department in Burbank

Mine never worked, and I never got the autopilot lane. It was bad up front cameras. Took a week to fix, but eventually they replaced them, and it's worked ever since.

I'd call and say you saw people with the issue on the forums, and maybe that'll get your car fixed faster than mine.

I only saw the lane for 10 miles out of the first 400, so if you are constantly seeing the lane, than you might have a slightly different problem than me.

PS. I took it to Burbank as well.

No the lanes never came on till recently and even then it’s intermittent, I just dropped it off at Burbank yesterday to get the paint fixed and the autopilot, also notice something yesterday which was on regen sometimes the steering vibrates , but that happens on the model S loaner as well