Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Auto park/summon

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The software to implement the auto parking was released a few weeks ago, and in my MY it seems to be working. Tried it once for parallel parking (curbside) and for pull-in parking (supermarket lot). The only issue is that in the parking lot it always backs in, Not too useful to put the purchases in through to rear door. But otherwise wise it works ok.

Hi Guys.
I tried to Auto Park with out success so I viewed YouTube videos that I probably should have done before trying out the "new" Auto Park feature.
I may not get around to it for a couple of days and will advise you accordingly.
Thank you for your help guys, the good news is that Auto Park IS is available.
Bob

1000058212.jpg

Also my 2022 model y is giving me distance information. My 2023 does not. Is this a setting I have off in my 2023? I can't find it.

Thank you! Not sure why I figured it was all 2022. It's been a crazy couple days so I didn't get a chance to inspect the car as good as I'd like. Now don't tell me I have the atom cpu and not the Ryzen lol. I have the day off today. Will finally spent time with the car.
uhhh you can easily find out what CPU you have in the settings. I am pretty sure you should do some basic youtube search and could have found the answer.

I just got the new update on my 2024MY. Summon and the other parking features still aren't available due to not having sensors.

I did get the new Autopark feature, where on the screen it shows potential parking spots and I can tap to have the car park into it.
I've had my 2024 Model 3, obviously vision-based, for a month. I have auto park and it really works well on my car. However, Summon has disappeared from the app. I see I am not alone but has anyone seen in official reason from Tesla?

I was manually parking in a spot that had a curb on my right and I thought I could rely on Vision to guide me in. Vision showed I had plenty of room but the curb decided otherwise and I incurred minor curb rash on the front wheel. It left me wondering, if Vision was inaccurate in estimating the curb distance, how would Autopark have handled parking in this spot?