Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Auto park/summon

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2024MY running FSD 12.3.2.1 but doesn’t have auto park or summon. I’m on the 3 month free FSD as a part of my MY purchase. Do you have to purchase enhanced or FSD to get these features? Would like to be able to try them out during my free trial period.

Park and Summon is part of FSD (and EAP). You should see Summon in the app. As for Auto Park, it's hit or miss when you see the "P" appear on the screen. You need to be driving super slow near parking spaces for it to appear.

Reference: I also have the latest version of FSD (v12.3).

Reactions: zoomer0056
2024MY and I don't have it either. My understanding is, that new Tesla's without the sensors won't have this until they update it for the vision-based system.

Doesn't the newest Auto Park feature just show up on the screen as needed?

2024MY and I don't have it either. My understanding is, that new Tesla's without the sensors won't have this until they update it for the vision-based system.

I just saw that also, doesn’t work for vision systems. I got the auto park to work once, don’t know what I did, it just showed up!

I just got the new update on my 2024MY. Summon and the other parking features still aren't available due to not having sensors.

I did get the new Autopark feature, where on the screen it shows potential parking spots and I can tap to have the car park into it.

Someone somewhere else claimed that every Tesla with the right equipment would get the 3 month trial.

Is that actually true or is it only cars bought now ? (If yes, when will it be available, i have not seen any indication of it yet)

I dont have EAP, but on the Tesla website it shows Autopark / Summon / Smart summon to be unavailable due to the car being Vision only. (Still is according to the website for Denmark)

Have seen autopark feature seems to be reintroduced so maybe only the 2 summon features will be missing soon

I just saw that also, doesn’t work for vision systems. I got the auto park to work once, don’t know what I did, it just showed up!
I was struggling with it also. You have to drive under 8 mph and don't touch the brake. It helps to drive closer to one or the other. You can't drive down the middle of a wide aisle. Most importantly, it only parks parallel or perpendicular, no angle parking.

Here's a helpful video.

• Informative
Reactions: SalisburySam
Someone somewhere else claimed that every Tesla with the right equipment would get the 3 month trial.

Is that actually true or is it only cars bought now ? (If yes, when will it be available, i have not seen any indication of it yet)

I dont have EAP, but on the Tesla website it shows Autopark / Summon / Smart summon to be unavailable due to the car being Vision only. (Still is according to the website for Denmark)

Have seen autopark feature seems to be reintroduced so maybe only the 2 summon features will be missing soon
I can verify that on my 2024 Model S with only cameras and the trial version of fsd, the autopark IS working. And quite well so far.

I don't think Summon is included in 12.3.2.1 for cars without sensors. I did get AutoPark, which works well except for the bug that sometimes disables cruise control and vehicle hold after using it, which of course also disables FSD. Power Off on the Security screen for 2 minutes clears it.

2021 MYs still have USS so summon does work on them. For those of us with just Vision it still is not available.
I know, i was just replying to a post that said the trial didn't come with it. I may have read it out of context though.

I'm in an even worse situation with my USSless M3. I have my updates set to "advanced" so I'm on 2024.8.7 and no FSD trial at all for me

Hi guys.
I purchased my Model Y in October 2021 with FSD.
Auto Park was working fine until late last year when it was removed and supposedly, to be reintroduced at a future release.
I am up to date with my software with release 2024.3.10 but either Auto Park has not been reintroduced or if it has, I don't know where it is.
Any help that you can offer would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Bob

I have 2024.3.10 on a '24 MYLR and it works in marked spaces. I haven't tried it on the side of a roadway yet. I will try to remember to update once I have. You stop near where you want to park and then it highlights its preferred spot in blue (I think you can choose other grey ones though). After choosing the spot on the touch screen, you hit the start button. That should do it, but be prepared to take over just in case.