Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Auto pilot 1 history lesson question?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

No ICE

2016 S75D pearl AP1, & 2014 silver S85 AP1
Apr 10, 2016
Kansas City
Does autopilot 1 with convience features have all the same capabilities from the beginning late 2014 to the end of AP1 late 2016? I am looking into getting a 2014/2015 cpo car with AP1. We currently own a 2016 75D with AP1, so I was not sure if all the same features will be there or if tesla roled in things over the years? I assume that software updates have keep this entire package the same?
Will anything be missing Tacc, auto headlights, auto wipers. Any advice/knowledge is appreciated!

Thanks

Does autopilot 1 with convience features have all the same capabilities from the beginning late 2014 to the end of AP1 late 2016? I am looking into getting a 2014/2015 cpo car with AP1. We currently own a 2016 75D with AP1, so I was not sure if all the same features will be there or if tesla roled in things over the years? I assume that software updates have keep this entire package the same?
Will anything be missing Tacc, auto headlights, auto wipers. Any advice/knowledge is appreciated!

Thanks

Every AP1 car with the AP package enabled has the same capabilities at any point in time - well, with any given firmware version, actually, since they aren't always updated evenly.

A lot of features were rolled out over time, but every AP1 car got them.

Reactions: wesley888 and bmah