Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Auto Pilot Controls disappeared

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On my way home today, I lost all AP controls. the car did not see any lane marking or other cars while I was driving home. Also the headlights are set to auto, and they were on according to the screen. Also Autopark and the parking sensor/backup camera works. Any ideas ? Bug maybe ? I am 12.1.2 currently

On my way home today, I lost all AP controls. the car did not see any lane marking or other cars while I was driving home. Also the headlights are set to auto, and they were on according to the screen. Also Autopark and the parking sensor/backup camera works. Any ideas ? Bug maybe ? I am 12.1.2 currently
Same here. We had a 60-day free autopilot trial on the M3SR+ we have had for 45 days and yesterday, Poof! No more Autopilot. Not that impressed anyway: never got summon to move the car more than 6 inches; fairly good on divided highways (got to try once for about 2 hours), but not very competent on 2-lane highways. Never even saw Autopark.

On reddit a lot of users report this bug on 12.1. for most users this solves itself after plugging it in a charger and allowing the car to go to sleep.