TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

AUTOCAR tests the Roadster

Discussion in 'News' started by GSP, Feb 27, 2009.

1. GSP

GSP Member

Tesla Roadster - Autocar.co.uk

Interesting review and comments also. I like Autocar, but they didn't measure acceleration without a passenger, didn't fill in much of their data panel, and didn't mention that a full charge only takes 3.5 hours @ 70 amps.

Still a good read, even after reading hundreds of other Tesla Roadster reviews.

GSP

2. dpeilow

dpeilow Moderator

They do talk about fast charge on tab 2:

See also this video: Autocar Videos - Autocar.co.uk

Once again a hydrogen supporter turns up immediately in the comments. At least this one was kind enough to let us know that his sister has an FCX Clarity because she works for an 'energy' company.

I'll check the paper version of the magazine. I'd expect them to have a more comprehensive review shortly if this has appeared on the web.

3. vfx

vfx Well-Known Member

I always knew this but seeing it written like this, I took note.
    No wonder the pack passed the international drop test. It's more than just a box to hold batteries but a structure-able part of the car.