Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Autocross- SCCA EV-X Class vs. SS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Would I be right in thinking that a MPP suspension with 3.5 and 2.5 neg front and rear. With 20 x 10.5 rims with RE 71RS lowered to 3.5 inch under front jacking prints. With all new control arms etc . MY QUESTION IS FOR 2023 what would my correct class be my club has no other EV competitors so can't help, thanks.

MY QUESTION IS FOR 2023 what would my correct class be my club has no other EV competitors so can't help, thanks.
Run in EVX.

P.S. what's up with the 2023 Solo rules draft only covering Tesla 3 through model year 2021? For that matter, it was the same for 2022 rules. Is that an oversight?
Or the '23P I just picked up is not gonna be eligible for the Nats somehow?
Still haven't sold my '19, but turned suspension back to stock before the winter. Wasn't planning on keeping it...

Run in EVX.

P.S. what's up with the 2023 Solo rules draft only covering Tesla 3 through model year 2021? For that matter, it was the same for 2022 rules. Is that an oversight?
Or the '23P I just picked up is not gonna be eligible for the Nats somehow?
Still haven't sold my '19, but turned suspension back to stock before the winter. Wasn't planning on keeping it...
THANKS FOR INFO

correction, they are NOT moving them just yet. They are requesting member comment about the possible moves.

I will be submitting a letter in full support of said move. I suggest others do the same. :)

Please submit your comment here: http://crbscca.com/ regarding #33487 Super, A, B and C Street Class Change

Last edited:
letter submitted. I sited history of the BS to SS move, and the fact many were scared about the EV, and the fact it was not an overdog in SS and it was effectively buried.

I asked fellow SCCA members to weigh in on the subject and to submit a letter. I am hoping you all do the same. :)

Was this ever ruled on officially? The single linkage per corner rule has so far made it only onto ST ruleset.
Straight from the 2023 SCCA rule set, these are the eligible EV-X Teslas:
1677124357680.png