Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Automatic Screen Rotator/Tilt!?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

PauliePucks

3rd Party Accessory Junkie
Oct 29, 2021
NJ
Wow…this is absolutely unnecessary but sooooo awesome!!!!

This swivel mount is POWERED and automatically tilts your screen to your desired angle when you enter the car and reverts back to stock position when you exit…settings are controlled by steering wheel scroll wheels.

I absolutely LOVE this, it’s a bit pricey (as all of these items tend to be) would love to see some of the YouTubers I follow get their hands on one and do a review.

To me this gives the model 3 a whole extra level of wow factor, I would just worry about the cable harness being subjected to all the movement.

If anyone has this please post thoughts! There is a video on the Ali link I shared. I’m pretty sure Satonic is a parent manufacturer for many of the different brands discussed here.

The only downside I have come across so far is the leather bracket that seems reminiscent of the gen 1 screen swivel mounts.

This one is obviously more clean, but it’s still leather as opposed to the plastic OEM style housing that most kits come with now.