Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Autopilot Cameras fault

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today I left my house and drove about 500'....then all of a sudden I get a flashing dash light and note saying my "autopilot cameras unavailable, Features may be restored on next drive.....then I noticed the red triangle on the screen with 2 notes: Autopilot cameras unavailable and autopilot features limited"

I got to where we were going and turned off car.....did a reboot with brake pedal....did not reset anything......we drove to another store and stopped again....Thia time, I turned car off and waited a minute or two, and then did a 2 wheel reset.....

When we started back driving, the notes were gone and we drove for about 3 miles with everything working fine....then all of a sudden the warnings came back.....turned off car and will go out tomorrow and see what things show......

any guesses what happened...what I need to so.....or should I call for a mobile appointment

thanks in advance
Dash.JPG
Screen.JPG

Also - how about dashcam/sentry - can you see and view all available camera angles?

yes...back up camera works with all views....I tried the autopilot while driving and it was working.....side cameras still showed the obstructions radar with getting close to curbs....I washed car earlier before the drive and dried it well with air and micro-fiber towels.......did not check out dash cam yet