Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MrThreeeee

Mar 25, 2019
Middle of Nowhere, CA
Tesla May Discount Basic Autopilot for LRRWD Model 3 Owners - Tesla Motors Club

I am honestly not even planning on upgrading to FSD right now but this made me think. If I paid 3K for autopilot at my time of purchase and now that feature my be reduced for those deciding to opt in later, shouldn't I receive that same discount towards the 7K FSD upgrade? Please correct me if my thinking is incorrect here...

jdcollins5

Aug 14, 2018
Wilmington, NC

focher

Oct 15, 2013
Bay Area
Will you pay the difference if the price goes up?
Actually, the better question is:

Will you be willing to pay the difference if they raise the price after you've bought it?

Because if you want the discount after the fact then you should pay the increase too. Right?

Now, just waiting for ElectricIAC's downvote. Apparently, he's not happy with what he paid.

I<3URANUS

Dec 9, 2019
Dallas
Actually, the better question is:

Will you be willing to pay the difference if they raise the price after you've bought it?

Because if you want the discount after the fact then you should pay the increase too. Right?

Now, just waiting for ElectricIAC's downvote. Apparently, he's not happy with what he paid.
Lol. Love it.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC