Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Autopilot

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
But i m talking about only display not really the TACC unless these are related. My collauge had MS but no autopilot, he still sees other cars on road in the display. Sorry for being so ignorant as i don't know much about it.

Yes it's related. I had the same issue as well and once I start seeing other cars on the display my TACC started working as well.

Yes it's related. I had the same issue as well and once I start seeing other cars on the display my TACC started working as well.

Thanks. I start to see other cars in front now but it still cant differentiate 'between different type of vehicles. Also the lanes appears only black.... shouldn't this be white?

App still not working and cant sign in. apparently some issues in their server :-(

Thanks. I start to see other cars in front now but it still cant differentiate 'between different type of vehicles. Also the lanes appears only black.... shouldn't this be white?

App still not working and cant sign in. apparently some issues in their server :-(
My understanding is that the version of the software that differentiates different vehicle types is not yet approved by the TD. Once that is approved and we get the update, we should get that feature.

My understanding is that the version of the software that differentiates different vehicle types is not yet approved by the TD. Once that is approved and we get the update, we should get that feature.

Hopefully soon. Frankly i have still not even touched the lever as yet. I will try to see atleast if TACC is working. Software version i have is 8.0 (17.5.28). Subscribed to enhanced auto pilot at last minute just prior taking delivery.

Hopefully soon. Frankly i have still not even touched the lever as yet. I will try to see atleast if TACC is working. Software version i have is 8.0 (17.5.28). Subscribed to enhanced auto pilot at last minute just prior taking delivery.
On the same version too. Same, can't say have used TACC. Wonder when we will get the latest update...

I know it's not a direct version update comparison but the USA already on 17.9.3. Sigh...

Reactions: mkq786