TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Average WH/mile on display?

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by MKandyman, Aug 11, 2017.

1. MKandyman

MKandyman Member

May 1, 2016
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Hi Everyone,

Haven't seen too much discussion on this topic so I'd thought I'd post.

Will the Model 3 show average WH/mile on the display? Has anyone heard anything on this? It looks like the UI is still in development, but I haven't seen any spy shots or indication that you will be able to display this info.

This is a feature that's in the S and the X that I really want in the 3, given that I'm a numbers nerd.

Thanks all!
  2. insaneoctane

insaneoctane Active Member

Apr 6, 2016
    Southern California
    I'll second the desire. I'm a numbers nerd too and just having the little horizontal gauge for current flow below the speedo is NOT enough. I want a scale and some damn units! I'm hoping we get more goodies; even the profile settings for seat/steering position that are advertised as part of the PUP and thus, part of the current vehicles appear to not be in the GUI yet...