Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AWD delivery thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
10 days since delivery and I just updated to version 9 and ceramic tinted 30% all around
zazu3.jpg
zazu4.jpg
zazu5.jpg
zazu6.jpg

Picked her up a couple hours ago. Didn’t notice any defects on the paint. Then again didn’t inspect super close but car just looked great. Only thing I noticed were a couple black dirty spots on the white seats but they came off with a baby wipe when I got home. I’ll inspect further tomorrow in broad daylight but man is the car great.

Not much to say on the delivery experience.It was relatively quick. There was another DBM owner taking delivery when I got there. After he was done one of the guys took me to the off site lot of Mt Kisco to get my car. There had to be about 80-100 model 3’s there. I checked over the car briefly and he set up a couple things for me and that was it. Maybe 10 min total. And I declined the front plate install but we’ll see how long before I get pulled over.

Handling feels similar to my old e92 bmw m3. It’s been a while since I had that car but the model 3 handles really well. And the steering feel is great and precise. Ride is firmer than our Model S but that was expected. And since I’ll be the one mostly driving the model 3 I’ll be sure to test the suspension to its limits :)

Ahh I just want to go back outside and drive it again. But it’s cold out and Monday night football is on.

• Funny
Reactions: webdbbt and cct3
Our IDA was correct, said car would be at SC on 10/22 for our delivery tomorrow 10/23. Got call from SC that it arrived this morning. Just saw it this evening, it’s prepped and ready to go. No noticeable paint defects, panel gaps look great. Pick up tomorrow at 1pm.

Red, 19, EAP, FSD

Reactions: ceekz