Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AWD delivery thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is the most interesting thing I have read all week. I am a non-owner who reserved 4/11/16 and ordered AWD, solid black, 18 aero, EAP. Purchase agreement order date is 6/28. I’m sure I still have a ways to go before they get to me, however, this is still exciting to hear. The sad part for me is that our state DMV has restricted our local service center from doing test drives.

This is the most interesting thing I have read all week. I am a non-owner who reserved 4/11/16 and ordered AWD, solid black, 18 aero, EAP. Purchase agreement order date is 6/28. I’m sure I still have a ways to go before they get to me, however, this is still exciting to hear. The sad part for me is that our state DMV has restricted our local service center from doing test drives.

Way ahead of me. Non-owner, non-reservation, ordered on 7/13. Base AWD, no options, color: MSM.

Reactions: Big Earl
Cross-posted from the VIN assignment thread:

Reserved: in-store, pre-reveal (non-employee, owner preference)
Originally Invited:1/18, but deferred for AWD
Re-invited: 5/23/18
Config: 5/23/18 (LR AWD / Non-P / Aero / Red / EAP)
ISA contacted me w/ VIN: 7/19/18 (50,000+)
Delivery: 8/11/18 to Maryland, USA

I never had a delivery estimate after ordering - just the "we will reach out" stuff.

Cross-posted from the VIN assignment thread:

Reserved: in-store, pre-reveal (non-employee, owner preference)
Originally Invited:1/18, but deferred for AWD
Re-invited: 5/23/18
Config: 5/23/18 (LR AWD / Non-P / Aero / Red / EAP)
ISA contacted me w/ VIN: 7/19/18 (50,000+)
Delivery: 8/11/18 to Maryland, USA

I never had a delivery estimate after ordering - just the "we will reach out" stuff.

Curious, where in Maryland are you picking up?