Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AWD delivery thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
To continue the thread of the recent price drops, the price of mine (configured in May, delivery scheduled 10/26, blue AWD, 19" wheels) also dropped by $1k plus taxes. I didn't call or do anything. So that's nice.

View attachment 345870
Thanks for the information. Is this even better than the current offering? I think right now they are still charging $53k for LR AWD but attached seems to suggest you are getting a sweet deal of $52k? Lucky you!

• Informative
Reactions: webdbbt
Back and forth today on my delivery schedule. IDA was able to move up from 11/1 to 10/29, then emailed with an offer of 10/25. Then local delivery called and scheduled for 10/26 @ 10am.

If all goes well we will be at 13 days from order placement to delivery for a LR AWD Midnight Silver with EAP and Black Interior. STOKED...

Reactions: SCW-Greg
Back and forth today on my delivery schedule. IDA was able to move up from 11/1 to 10/29, then emailed with an offer of 10/25. Then local delivery called and scheduled for 10/26 @ 10am.

If all goes well we will be at 13 days from order placement to delivery for a LR AWD Midnight Silver with EAP and Black Interior. STOKED...
Ha - you have good taste! Seriously - good luck with the delivery and enjoy your new ride!

Same thing happened to me. Originally scheduled for 11/3, then told my car would get there on the 29th, then 30th, and now it was supposed to be there yesterday, but missed it and now will "for sure" be there on 10/25. My delivery is now set for 10/26... we'll see if it sticks. I really hope it does lol I'm super excited.

Wow, that’s REALLY good. I ordered the exact same configuration and (assuming my delivery happens as scheduled this Friday) I will have waited 119 days from order to delivery. So your experience is slightly better. ;-)

• Informative
Reactions: neroden and webdbbt

Congrats! I’m starting to feel neglected here in DCMetro though. Same exact build ordered 8/23/18, paying cash, and still not a word. Where did you take delivery, I assume west coast?

Wow, that’s REALLY good. I ordered the exact same configuration and (assuming my delivery happens as scheduled this Friday) I will have waited 119 days from order to delivery. So your experience is slightly better. ;-)

Been waiting since 2012 and then became a day one reservation holder. I had put it off financially for way to long. When the announcement came about waiting any longer and credit would be gone, we pulled the trigger. Let the dreams become a reality...

Could you please let me know when you configured and placed the order? Thanks!

Could you please let me know when you configured and placed the order? Thanks!

Configured - 10/13
VIN Assigned - 10/16
Local Tesla pinged car in Denver on 10/16
MVPA was available on portal - 10/17
Delivery Date of 11/1 given on 10/18
Bank check ready to give to Dealer on 10/19
Docusign Email MVPA on 10/22
VIN showed up on Portal on 10/22
Delivery Date updated from 11/1 to 10/26 on 10/23
...Didn't win the Mega Millions Lottery, so the payments must commence.

Reactions: webdbbt
I also will have waited 119 days (3 months 27 days) from configuration and 916 days(2 years 6 months 3 days) from reservation (assuming delivery happens tomorrow as scheduled).

Reactions: EnrgyNDpndnce