Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AWD Non-Performance White Interior Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have spent quite some time pouring through the tracking sheet looking for patterns to predict when we might hear about MY. Alas, with the plant closing for COVID-19, I expect to be waiting even longer for a Long Range AWD with black and white interior...

But one thing I am curious to see if the 1300 or so entries truly represent: There are tons of entries from March 2019 right as ordering opened, then a bunch since the January 29th announcement that production had begun. Are there really relatively few orders from in between, or is there something about those who jumped on at the very beginning or very recently that are more likely to add their data to the google doc?

I received a call from the Inside Delivery Advisor on Saturday saying to expect a VIN for my white/white/AWD in 5-8 weeks. New Orleans, LA. Planning on taking delivery at this time, I feel lucky that my job is secure and might as well.

When did you order yours? We are same with white on white with standard wheels and FSD and placed our order Jan 20, 2020. Hoping they are making a huge run with this combination and we'll get notice soon.

I am waiting for the same config as Y&CT and wasloan except with 20 inch wheels. In Washington here though I haven't gotten any calls or texts, and have been at the drafting contract stage since just before the shut down, ordered in 11/2019. Was hoping that was going to mean mine would be one of the next ones to be produced after re-opening but hearing about the 5-8 weeks is now making me wonder. . . although if I've learned anything from everyone on the chat board here is that there is absolutely no way to predict anything Tesla does!!

Placed my order about a month ago.
Ordered:
LR AWD
induction wheels
White interior
FSD
Grey exterior.

Not looking to take delivery until fall but if they call I will likely take it lol
I will say I’m a little frustrated I can’t test drive or see the car in person. I am located on the Monterey peninsula and my local service center currently has no cars. The flagship store in San Jose doesn’t even have the Y available to test drive. Thank god for YouTube and TMC lol

Order date 3/15/20
The nice sales rep contacts me every few weeks, told him I'm not in a big hurry

Model Y
Long Range All-Wheel Drive
Pearl White Paint
19’’ Gemini Wheels
Black and White Premium Interior
Five Seat Interior
Autopilot

I have a white/white LR AWD with the black induction wheels on order. Tesla (Vegas) has reached out to me a few times (same guy). I told him when I want to take delivery (Aug) and he said he's matching me to a VIN around that time and will be in touch. I've followed up with a couple questions and got an immediate response each time. So far so good for me.

Reactions: db93
Based off of how Tesla operates, they will most likely build in the order:
Performance
Dual Motor LR
Standard LR

I do have friends on the production line now who can confirm that PUP vehicles are currently prioritized.

And when you say "currently" you mean they're currently building Model Ys already? Been hard to find info on what, if anything, that is currently being built as things just restarted.

AWD, White/White, 19" wheels, FSD. With website saying 8-10 weeks for a new order, that surely means that ALL current pre-orders will be delivered by 2nd week of July. I can live with that. And I think it means that pre-orders took a big hit of cancellations and postponements.