Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AWD Non-Performance White Interior Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered a red/white interior/20" induction/no tow or FSD on 6/12/20. I got the call/emails from Tesla reps, confirming my order and payment intent, the next day. I'm in Arkansas but set pickup in Kansas City (3.5 hours away). My rep suggested my white interior could mean a 3 month wait. From reading this thread, I won't hold my breath.

I appreciate y'all putting this together.

Reactions: slamper
Picked up my white/white 20” today, VIN 21xxx. Nearly perfect. No gaps, no different colored panels. It was missing two nuts on the screws in the wheel wells that hold the plastic wheel trim (interior not exterior) on. Passenger rear seat is a tiny bit higher than other side. No issue for me. Drives great. I haven’t checked for leaks, so still not sure on that. Loving it so far.

Picked up my W/W/20", no FSD today. Perfect car, very happy! The passenger front door was slightly misaligned when we arrived and they adjusted that along with fixing the trunk not closing properly. Paint job was perfect, no dust, blemishes, bad spots and the panels seems to flow into each other. Was very concerned/hesitant when reading about all the other issues earlier, but happy it turned out very good.

True! I had also calculated the cost for newer orders as compared to ours. That makes sense. I didn't really want a delivery during the last week of the quarter for fear of quality issues. I'm good after Jul 1st. Let's hope to hear something soon. Getting my accessories in order so I'm good for now in terms of preparation.

I woke up today, checked the source code (As i do 4 time a day) and bam! VIN Number: 239xx
Did you get your VIN yet?

I woke up today, checked the source code (As i do 4 time a day) and bam! VIN Number: 239xx
Did you get your VIN yet?

Awesome! Just checked and mine is not assigned yet. I'm thinking it's around the corner though. Figured they wanted to get the quarter earnings secured and they'll remember the reservation holders :). Please keep us posted on what happens next. SO EXCITED for you!!!

I just got my VIN: 207xx. Ordered in October

I had a script running every 10 minutes to check the source and it showed up at 8:30 pm EDT today. It also shows up on my account page, so not strictly necessary to check the source.

Hopefully delivery gets scheduled soon :)

Reactions: fallen888
I just got my VIN: 207xx. Ordered in October

I had a script running every 10 minutes to check the source and it showed up at 8:30 pm EDT today. It also shows up on my account page, so not strictly necessary to check the source.

Hopefully delivery gets scheduled soon :)

Awesome, so you are another East Coast person that has gotten a VIN! Hopefully they are filling orders for reservation holders. Looking out to hear about your delivery information soon too! Hopefully I'll have good news to share as well!

Got a VIN reassigned yesterday!
Blue/W/19, no FSD, non-Performance
Ordered: 2/10/2020
Saw VIN(7XXX)/MVPA in account in mid May with first an early June timeline and then pushed to late June delivery
Then VIN vanished...
Reappeared this AM (20XXX) with July 20th date...
Hopefully this time for good.. fingers crossed ...

Ordered first week of Feb. Zero communication from Tesla since their factory reopened. Nothing proactive from Tesla. Call once a week to try and get a status.

Different people have told me different things. Vegas “service” person does not return calls. Their voicemail box has been full each Friday I have called.

Extended my lease one month. My better half has requested that we get something else. At this point I can’t hold out much longer and will yield to my other half. I am also quite worried that the QC will be horrendous on a 58k car. If the purchase is this bad, I can only imagine the ownership will e as bad. Can’t believe I’m saying this but at this point I’d rather deal with a franchise dealer. At least they return their calls

Ordered in February. No communication for a while then a text in early June asking if I wanted to take delivery in June. I said yes. Nothing.

Then on the final day of the quarter I emailed them asking what's going on and they had 2 vehicles matching my spec. Took delivery a few hours later.

White/white LR with tow hitch.

Hey, hey hey! Looks like I have a VIN assignment! Funny thing is that I had been using the VIN Finder Chrome Extension on my computer and no VIN as of this afternoon. I was stuck in traffic and thought I'd check using my cell. Low and behold, there was the VIN, right under the reservation number!!! I ran the extension when I got back to my computer and it still said 'No VIN found' o_O. It may have been there earlier but I hadn't look down the page past the VIN Finder box. Well, on the the next hurdle...trade-in procedure and delivery day scheduling.

MAR 2019 --> JULY 2020.....White/white LR AWD, FSD, 19" wheels....VIN 201xx, almost there :rolleyes:!!

Last edited: