Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Backseat rear panel coming loose..

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had the same problem and fixed it as part of the due bill. Backseat rear panel is no longer an issue and they've also fixed the misalignment of the seats. Cosmetically looks great but when I drive the car I can hear some rattling noise when the two seats touch each other. I found a workaround to have one of the seats slightly reclined so they don't touch each other.

upload_2020-5-8_7-56-29.png

Attachments

• upload_2020-5-8_7-55-30.png
    upload_2020-5-8_7-55-30.png
    503.9 KB · Views: 74
Parts for mine ordered 2 weeks ago, never heard back so I called to follow up and they said they have them but forgot to let me know... they schedule an appointment for 5/14
Replacing
Headliner
Rear seat covers
Outside trim
Rear hooks attached to headliner
Realignment of rear passenger door

I had the same problem and fixed it as part of the due bill. Backseat rear panel is no longer an issue and they've also fixed the misalignment of the seats. Cosmetically looks great but when I drive the car I can hear some rattling noise when the two seats touch each other. I found a workaround to have one of the seats slightly reclined so they don't touch each other.

View attachment 539764

Interesting, my panel is getting popped off from the top side not bottom like yours..