Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bad speed limit sign recognition

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Note: This is NOT FSD beta... even with the Christmas update, this is STILL happening... for a couple years now.

Set AP to 65, and then I pass by one of these NOT speed limit signs... AP drops to a max of 47...

View attachment 756599

The rest of my daily trip, I have to switch to cruise.

View attachment 756600

I mean, they are close to the same thing... :confused:

We have speed limit for cars and trucks, side by side... you can watch the car bounce from one speed to the other for a few seconds before it decides on one.
It must be because of the way the signs are put together. There is a truck speed limit sign on one highway we drive all the time and the car thinks that's the speed limit for all vehicles. It's laid out just like yours except it has the word TRUCK where the word SOUTH is on yours. I think that these cars get confused because of two piece signs.

Reactions: Velcade
It would be really nice if all you clowns who are posting anwers would indicate the Model and year of your Tesla before you do anything else. As you know, things vary from model to model and year to year ! This isn't rocket surgery, just common sense! How about it guys???

• Disagree
Reactions: cstork and RowdyMY
It would be really nice if all you clowns who are posting anwers would indicate the Model and year of your Tesla before you do anything else. As you know, things vary from model to model and year to year ! This isn't rocket surgery, just common sense! How about it guys???
Turn your phone sideways to landscape or login from a browser you neanderthal. Hell of a first post.

What a stooge!

Take a look at what forum your dumb ass is logged into (hint, it is relevant to what model car people are posting about in this thread).

You seem to be proof that there is no IQ requirement for owning a Tesla... if you actually own a Tesla that is.

Keith

PS: You may want to move from Montana to Wyoming to take advantage of the upcoming EV sales ban.

Well, with me, you can just look at my avatar. I can see where mentioning it can be useful though.