Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ban the selling of reservations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It has been requested multiple times from multiple members to create a separate section for reservation sales. Apparently the mods like having a shitshow FS section so they firmly refuse all such requests.

I agree with you. It's painful trying to look through that section for an actual used vehicle for sale. So I don't any more. Plenty of other sites to use for that purpose.

It has been requested multiple times from multiple members to create a separate section for reservation sales. Apparently the mods like having a shitshow FS section so they firmly refuse all such requests.

I agree with you. It's painful trying to look through that section for an actual used vehicle for sale. So I don't any more. Plenty of other sites to use for that purpose.

Seems like a no brainer since the practice is 100% against Tesla's own TOS.

2 issues - organizing this website appropriately. Seems like an opportunity for improvement
second: why does Tesla allow this? I suspect they know, and can't figure out a way to ban it.

Tesla doesn't. That's why people try all kinds of things like handing over burner email accounts.

Reactions: gaswalla