Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bay area folks: Are you still waiting to hear re: delivery after configuring?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
May be all waiting for pearl over 42 days should have a meet up at Fremont delivery area :D

daver6640 is taking car from Fremont. Tesla I think is just clueless :rolleyes:
Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Lol! There is no common sense in the deliveries process. I can see matching car builds with configs but clearly when you configured does not matter at all at this point.

Its gonna get worse as Tesla is opening up orders to everyone! Tesla is opening Model 3 online configurator to everyone

No priorities it seems.

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Lol! There is no common sense in the deliveries process. I can see matching car builds with configs but clearly when you configured does not matter at all at this point.

Its gonna get worse as Tesla is opening up orders to everyone! Tesla is opening Model 3 online configurator to everyone

No priorities it seems.

If I was not so stubborn I would short Tesla alone from this conversation :rolleyes:

OK some one got delivery sooner elsewhere. Call it logistics.

But some one got delivery sooner for exact config and pick up???

Two choices. Tesla got no f*** idea ppl like us wait still. Or Tesla fulfills newer orders purposely for inspiring that SO FAST *sugar* post we now got. What is better news for stock price? That you got finally an 80 day order delivered or you got some order filled in days :rolleyes:

What amazes me is I got no clue which is most likely :D:D:D

Anybody know if delivery can be deferred by a week without losing the VIN? I'm traveling outside the country (travel was scheduled before I heard from Tesla).

I think your good for up to a week as noted in the MVPA. Any time after that and they’ll be looking to give the car away to someone else. I highlighted the paragraph for your reference. Keeping my finger crossed for you.

Attachments

• 01E02306-5BB7-41AE-A9F3-FB5F4CD6EF9A.jpeg
    01E02306-5BB7-41AE-A9F3-FB5F4CD6EF9A.jpeg
    675 KB · Views: 47
Anybody know if delivery can be deferred by a week without losing the VIN? I'm traveling outside the country (travel was scheduled before I heard from Tesla).

When I set the delivery date with my ISA, I just set it for one week later than the earliest I could have gotten it as it was far more convenient. They want to move the cars, but I think they'll work with you if you're courteous but firm.