Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

BC Racing Coilovers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Guys,

Debating buying a set of BC Racing BR Coilovers for my Model 3

Ideally I would buy MPP sport coilovers but the only time I use my 3 "hard" is during AutoX. I also need to balance my expenses with my C7 Z06 which races on Roadcourse... If I can save $1500+ it's better for me.

I believe for AutoX BC Racing would be enough, and okay as far as comfort on the softest setting for the street. I used BC Racing BR and ER on the past on a 350Z and BR were okay and ER were actually pretty good

Any benefits going with swift springs with a BC Racing setup? (I have Swift springs on my LG Motorsport G2 Coilovers kit on my C7 and love them)

My car currently has :

- MPP Corkscrew camber arms
- MPP Lower compression bushings
- MPP Page Mill disks 355mm (Gyrodisks) (performance calipers)
- Ingenext Bonus module (drift mode) probably replaced by a MPP party box next year
- Eibach ProKit lowering springs
- Apex EC7 18*9.5 with 265/35 18 Falken RT660 (will go 275 or 285 next year)
- Tesla Boost

Currently, on hard brakings on AutoX the front underbody plate is rubbing the ground ! The bolts on the plate are gone ! Makes a big bang when it happens, not good...

I mean......if you are going to go with swift springs won't the cost come to about the same?.....I have no issues, but mine is street driven...also...may want to hit up Riche for setup...he helped me quite a bit and my car feels great ...although I do need sways

Guys,

Debating buying a set of BC Racing BR Coilovers for my Model 3

Ideally I would buy MPP sport coilovers but the only time I use my 3 "hard" is during AutoX. I also need to balance my expenses with my C7 Z06 which races on Roadcourse... If I can save $1500+ it's better for me.

I believe for AutoX BC Racing would be enough, and okay as far as comfort on the softest setting for the street. I used BC Racing BR and ER on the past on a 350Z and BR were okay and ER were actually pretty good

Any benefits going with swift springs with a BC Racing setup? (I have Swift springs on my LG Motorsport G2 Coilovers kit on my C7 and love them)

My car currently has :

- MPP Corkscrew camber arms
- MPP Lower compression bushings
- MPP Page Mill disks 355mm (Gyrodisks) (performance calipers)
- Ingenext Bonus module (drift mode) probably replaced by a MPP party box next year
- Eibach ProKit lowering springs
- Apex EC7 18*9.5 with 265/35 18 Falken RT660 (will go 275 or 285 next year)
- Tesla Boost

Currently, on hard brakings on AutoX the front underbody plate is rubbing the ground ! The bolts on the plate are gone ! Makes a big bang when it happens, not good...
FWIW I found the MPP Comfort's (which are quite a bit cheaper than the Sport's) to be more than competent for performance driving use. They were very compliant on the street as well.

• Helpful
Reactions: MODEL+