TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Beautiful P90D videography in Scotland

Discussion in 'Model S' started by ggnykk, Sep 10, 2016.

1. ggnykk

ggnykk Active Member

Came across this video on Youtube. Showing the beautiful scenery of Scotland and the Model S P90D. Feeling very serene and green after watching the video.

• Like x 5
    • Love x 1
  2. BluestarE3

BluestarE3 Active Member

Thanks for posting the video link. My wife and I vacationed in Scotland earlier this year and it is indeed a beautiful country. The video is very professionally done and it sends a powerful message by showing a beautiful car driving through the beautiful highlands without fouling the pristine surroundings with exhaust fumes. No words are necessary.

3. ggnykk

ggnykk Active Member

You are welcome

4. RogerHScott

RogerHScott Active Member

I love Scotland. A Tesla really would be the ideal vehicle to explore it with.
    The most impressive part is the use of auto-pilot and summor to move the car while the driver/photographer was filming it. ;)

5. ggnykk

ggnykk Active Member

haha, Tesla should create a drone that follow each Tesla cars all the time, to shoot amazing Tesla videos. The Tesla drone is like a guardian looking over the mother-ship (Tesla car).

6. robski

robski Member

I long for an obsession to make me run out and film my car in every angle and setting possible. My day is coming...

• Funny x 1
  7. ggnykk

ggnykk Active Member

It turn out that it was these kids that made the video above. And they made another video about their trip up to Scotland (shown below).