Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Beautiful P90D videography in Scotland

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for posting the video link. My wife and I vacationed in Scotland earlier this year and it is indeed a beautiful country. The video is very professionally done and it sends a powerful message by showing a beautiful car driving through the beautiful highlands without fouling the pristine surroundings with exhaust fumes. No words are necessary.

Thanks for posting the video link. My wife and I vacationed in Scotland earlier this year and it is indeed a beautiful country. The video is very professionally done and it sends a powerful message by showing a beautiful car driving through the beautiful highlands without fouling the pristine surroundings with exhaust fumes. No words are necessary.
You are welcome

I love Scotland. A Tesla really would be the ideal vehicle to explore it with.
The most impressive part is the use of auto-pilot and summor to move the car while the driver/photographer was filming it. ;)
haha, Tesla should create a drone that follow each Tesla cars all the time, to shoot amazing Tesla videos. The Tesla drone is like a guardian looking over the mother-ship (Tesla car).