Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Been around the houses... but ordered

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Some may recall that I was wavering between an M3P and a Polestar 2.

I loved the aesthetics and build of the Polestar 2, but the cabin was claustrophobic, cramped, and my legs didn't feel comfortable, nor did my arms. My missus is also particularly small (5ft1) and she struggled to gauge the car's dimensions through the narrow windows.

In the end, my decision was based on financials - the Polestar 2 was available fully loaded for £500 per month business lease (insurance, servicing, tax, tyres etc) so I opted for that.

BUT...

It didn't sit easy with me as I loved the Tesla - so roomy, so powerful, and better tech.

So, just about 15 mins ago, after sleepless nights (yes honestly) I cancelled the PS2 order and I've swapped for a M3P in white. It is a great deal more expensive per month, but I'm sure it will be awesome. I'm obviously nervous about any technical issues, alignment concerns, scratches, how Tusker will bring the vehicle to me (no Service Centre is within 50 miles) and, lastly, hopeful that they will honour the referral code that I used - Medved originally helped me, so it's gone to you! @Medved_77

Now the anxious wait begins...