Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best mats for Model Y ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Which 3rd party mats you guys recommend ? I’m looking for 1st 2nd rows and trunk.

I like the Tuxmats (cheaper and premium) but unfortunately out of stock!

I also like the famous 3d max but it’s a little on the expensive side but wouldn’t mind investing if it’s most recommended.

Highly recommend the 3D MAXpiders!
I have them in my MS, had them in previous car as well.
Best feature is their undercoating. Stays in place!
Also very easy to clean, vacuum or hose. They are 100% worth the investment.
Can you put it on top of the default mat for extra protection ?

Also did you buy it from Amazon or Teslarati (prices are very different). Even within Amazon I’m getting varied price range from £290 - 340

Upvote 0
Hi,

I just got 3W branded mat from amazon seller, can be had cheaper on Ali, and they are the perfect fit both in front and rear, compared to my previous ones. I ended up getting the full set for boot and frunk. They also have option of accessory of carpet mats on top. Not for me.

Upvote 0
Can you put it on top of the default mat for extra protection ?

Also did you buy it from Amazon or Teslarati (prices are very different). Even within Amazon I’m getting varied price range from £290 - 340
I wouldn't recommend putting them over the existing mats. Then you'd be relying on those to keep both in place.
Plus, the 3D's are a perfect fit. They even give a nice raised edge to keep spills contained.
As for the pricing, I would use the MAXpider site as a reference. If you can confirm the authenticity somewhere else, and they're cheaper, go for it.

Upvote 0
I wouldn't recommend putting them over the existing mats. Then you'd be relying on those to keep both in place.
Plus, the 3D's are a perfect fit. They even give a nice raised edge to keep spills contained.
As for the pricing, I would use the MAXpider site as a reference. If you can confirm the authenticity somewhere else, and they're cheaper, go for it.
Maxpider website not just for reference. It’s coming out to be way cheaper than Amazon. In their website 2 rows and trunk mat are £308 and on Amazon just the 2 rows cost £319 !!

Probably because Amazon vendors ship it from US and maxpider might have a local factory in the UK (atleast seems that way as they have separate websites for UK and US)

Reactions: ChooseFreedom
Upvote 0
In their website 2 rows and trunk mat are £308 and on Amazon just the 2 rows cost £319 !!

is this the site?

Cargo liner : 3D Kagu Cargo Liner - TESLA - Model Y - 3D MATS (UK)
Floor liner : 3D Kagu Floor Liner - TESLA - Model Y - 3D MATS (UK)

Assuming your prices don't include a liner for the back of the back seat? (add £99) looks to me that there is £10 discount when you get to the basket so price is £299

I wasn't in the market for some mats until this thread, but the boot is covered in dog hair so I could do with some

tesla.gif

Upvote 0
is this the site?
Yes that’s the one. The same on Amazon comes around £400-500 (including trunk). Correct, I’m not going for the rear seat back protector.

Almost anywhere I see these mats costs in dollars and comes upto more than £450 all put together. This is the only shop where the cost is in pounds so presumably it’s made in UK and has no exporting fees added which explains the cheaper price

Last edited:
Reactions: WannabeOwner
Upvote 0
is this the site?

Cargo liner : 3D Kagu Cargo Liner - TESLA - Model Y - 3D MATS (UK)
Floor liner : 3D Kagu Floor Liner - TESLA - Model Y - 3D MATS (UK)

Assuming your prices don't include a liner for the back of the back seat? (add £99) looks to me that there is £10 discount when you get to the basket so price is £299

I wasn't in the market for some mats until this thread, but the boot is covered in dog hair so I could do with some

View attachment 928276
That's exactly what I ordered for my MY LR. It took 5 days from placing the order to receiving them and I'm happy with the quality and how they fit.

Attachments

• PXL_20230329_134424432.jpg
    PXL_20230329_134424432.jpg
    814.5 KB · Views: 158
Upvote 0
Which 3rd party mats you guys recommend ? I’m looking for 1st 2nd rows and trunk.

I also like the famous 3d max but it’s a little on the expensive side but wouldn’t mind investing if it’s most recommended.
I went with 3D Maxpider from Auto Accessories Garage Inc. they seemed to be a bit cheaper than everyone else for the genuine article. I didn't get the trunk and this quote is for US shipping so YMMV. What I liked was the exactness and quality of the fit, the cushioned feel of the mats underfoot, the textured nature, and the easy cleanup. Most of the time, I just use a wet rag. You could also track your order every step of the way.
Quote below:
1st & 2nd Row 3 Piece Set $194.84
• Sku# L1TL02701509
• 2023 Tesla Model Y
Subtotal: $194.84, Shipping: $0.00, Tax: $13.15, Total Charged: $207.99
Phone: 800-663-1570
Order Status: Check your Order Status at anytime!
Auto Accessories Garage Inc.
28 W. Nebraska St. Frankfort IL 60423-1483

Upvote 0
I went with 3D Maxpider from Auto Accessories Garage Inc. they seemed to be a bit cheaper than everyone else for the genuine article. I didn't get the trunk and this quote is for US shipping so YMMV. What I liked was the exactness and quality of the fit, the cushioned feel of the mats underfoot, the textured nature, and the easy cleanup. Most of the time, I just use a wet rag. You could also track your order every step of the way.
Quote below:
1st & 2nd Row 3 Piece Set $194.84
• Sku# L1TL02701509
• 2023 Tesla Model Y
Subtotal: $194.84, Shipping: $0.00, Tax: $13.15, Total Charged: $207.99
Phone: 800-663-1570
Order Status: Check your Order Status at anytime!
Auto Accessories Garage Inc.
28 W. Nebraska St. Frankfort IL 60423-1483
Yes I went with the same but from 3D MATS (UK) … I paid a total of £290 for 1st & 2nd row + trunk liner. Got it shipped within 3 days.

Overall very happy with the quality, price and experience.

Upvote 0

If you want to withstand snow and various harsh weather conditions well, you can take a look at TESERY's all-weather TPE Tesla floor mats, which have a good fit and side walls to prevent dust and debris from running into the Tesla floor. You can learn more about them through this link: Tesla floor mats .

Upvote 0
I’ve got a full set of all weather rubber mats, boot liner and frunk liner originally bought via Tessories in the UK, up on the for sale thread (see post dated May 8th) as no longer have the Model Y. All in excellent condition. Also with rear seat protectors that Velcro onto the back of the rear seats to protect the back of the rear seats. £50 all in if anyone is interested. Not posting them though so collection / local delivery only (I’m in Chepstow south Wales).

Upvote 0
Yes I went with the same but from 3D MATS (UK) … I paid a total of £290 for 1st & 2nd row + trunk liner. Got it shipped within 3 days.

Overall very happy with the quality, price and experience.
I recommend

Had 2 DTS in the last 4 years, well made great fit and long lasting.

Upvote 0