Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best pointless dent removal person in Dallas?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
42982992-886C-48DA-B367-E0BBF1123EBD.jpeg
My wife was driving my MX on Monday and another woman ran into back of her while my wife was stopped at light. It may be a long shot but I’m wanting to try paintles dent removal (PDR). I like be in Lubbock, TX (West TX) and figure my best bet will be Dallas to find someone that has a shot of removing the large dent in rear hatch. I have seen miracles work w/PDR online w/ Aluminum vehicles so hoping for an Xmas miracle:).

Please send me contact if you have one. Thanks in advance!

I’m assuming diminished value can not be claimed on lease vehicle? If so, can leasing company (Tesla financial) claim diminished value?

Yes, will they? Have you made them aware of the incident? You can ask how they recommend you proceed with deminished value if at all.

You are also entitled to a like vehicle (aka tesla or similarly equipped vehicle). If the insurance company doesn't provide you with something similar, you can go after the daily rate difference. I' m not sure what state your in, but there is plenty of case law to support this.