Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best tablet attachments (please post pics)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm thinking of making a tablet attachment for my MYP in order to run Waze and whatever else. I'm thinking an 10" tablet landscape right underneath the main screen that would look like a Porsche Taycan (except in landscape). Has anyone else done anything like this? If so, pics?

Enterprise D.jpg
Taycan.jpg

I briefly thought about doing that, but ultimately added CarPlay to the main display and can now have Waze front and center, and if I want, I can still swipe down and have the Tesla navigation.

If a picture is worth a thousand words, a video is probably worth even more. Rather than take pics of my own screen, you can check out this video (from Carlinkit’s site I linked in my earlier post.) It’s long, but shows ALL available options to add CarPlay and AndroidAuto to a Tesla. If you don’t want to check out the whole video, the solution you inquired about in your OP is at the 8:10 mark, and the solution I suggested is at the 10:05 mark. Good luck with whatever choice you make! I can’t comment on any other solution, but my purchase of the T2C was one of the best accessory purchases I made for my ‘23 MYLR.

• Informative
Reactions: DblOSmith