Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best Touchup paint? - Model 3 White

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Jason71

May 8, 2019
Shropshire
I know there have been threads on this before but things change. Does anyone have a recommendation for touch up paint for a white M3.
I have a small chip on my bonnet. it could be worse, its not as bad as it looks in the picture, a lot of magnification on that, but looks like its down to the metal so would like to do something with it asap.
20200208_104030.jpg

Reactions: Sixer
I know there have been threads on this before but things change. Does anyone have a recommendation for touch up paint for a white M3.
I have a small chip on my bonnet. it could be worse, its not as bad as it looks in the picture, a lot of magnification on that, but looks like its down to the metal so would like to do something with it asap.
View attachment 509205

I need some of this touch up paint as well asap so if you go for it let me know how it works out, really annoyed the bumper seems to get chips like no other car that I have ever seen!

My front bumper has a couple of chips that are better described as gouges and the black plastic underneath really contrasts with the white paint.

Today while cleaning I noticed what appears to be a film over the bumper, has anyone else seen that? I'll post a new thread when I take some pics.