Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Touch up paint

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You can get a small touch up pen by searching for your paint code (PPSW for white) on eBay for less than £8. But as mentioned above, don't expect any miracles vs a proper chipex, especially on white. Depend how attentive to detail the guy you'll do the handover to will be I guess...

Reactions: Pagemakers
Check what the PCP says about fair wear and tear.
The pearl white isn't an easy colour to touch up, so the odds are anything you do will make it look worse...
I purchased this from eBay when I had a white Model 3. The base colour is a little too bright, the pearlescent a little too cream but I found by mixing that I could get a really good match.

Once the paint is nearly dry (about 15-20 min) wafting a piece of tissue dampened by isopropanol over the spot will reduce a blob down to the level of the surrounding paint (by wafting I mean no pressure, just a flat piece of the tissue gently flicked across the surface one or two times. It's quite tricky to do this but with practice it just leaves the spot filled without a build up-standing proud).

Tesla White Water PPSW Paint 30ML Touch Up Kit *Base & Pearl* Repair Paint Brush | eBay

When I came to sell & checked the car over it was quite difficult to find most of the places I had touched up over the three years of ownership & the buyer's inspection didn't identify any of them either.