Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best wheels for Plaid?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would also recommend speaking with Jamie @SignatureSales. He has outstanding customer service and high quality wheels. I am on my 2nd set of Signature wheels. Just tell him what you want, and he'll likely be able to make it happen.

For example, I wanted a set of 20" wheels that would work with my track pack brakes. I also wanted a square setup so I could rotate the wheels. In addition, I wanted to run 295's all around. Here is the result. They saved a lot of weight over stock and even Tesla track pack 20's. I think they were right about 24 pounds if I remember correctly. They are 20x10". So nice weight savings all the way around. What I like about the 295's on the 10" rims is they have a bit more sidewall to protect the wheels. Let's chance of curbing the wheels.

You can buy cheaper wheels, and I have in the past. Jamie has the Tesla wheel fitment very well dialed in. While I paid a bit more, his customer service is outstanding.

1695064015636.jpeg
Plaid 501 Front Tire.jpg

I would also recommend speaking with Jamie @SignatureSales. He has outstanding customer service and high quality wheels. I am on my 2nd set of Signature wheels. Just tell him what you want, and he'll likely be able to make it happen.

For example, I wanted a set of 20" wheels that would work with my track pack brakes. I also wanted a square setup so I could rotate the wheels. In addition, I wanted to run 295's all around. Here is the result. They saved a lot of weight over stock and even Tesla track pack 20's. I think they were right about 24 pounds if I remember correctly. They are 20x10". So nice weight savings all the way around. What I like about the 295's on the 10" rims is they have a bit more sidewall to protect the wheels. Let's chance of curbing the wheels.

You can buy cheaper wheels, and I have in the past. Jamie has the Tesla wheel fitment very well dialed in. While I paid a bit more, his customer service is outstanding.

View attachment 975011View attachment 975012
Yea those looks really nice. Do you mind posting more pictures of them on your car? I’d like to see the offset fit.

Hello There.

We are happy to offer you our Fully Forged Wheels for Tesla Model S plaid.

We have the [AW01] model which you can get in square or staggered setup.

our 20x9.5 wheels are only 23.3 lbs and are rated for 1985 lbs/900 KG loading rating.

Right now we are manufacturing a huge batch of wheels and taking pre-orders. Especially for TMC members, we have developed a 30% discount. That means the set of these wheels will be only $1526 before shipping and taxes.

We will be ready to ship wheels as soon as 2nd week of November.

You can get more details about our offer on this discussion: Vendor - Model Y Premium Fully Forged Wheels by Atomic Wheels

Here are pictures of our [AW01] design in all 3 colors:

d7df190a376d896faa489859b1dc45f.jpg
6642fe7e28800483501420d7c6e7644.jpg
dd55df97359267ec9104913ff24a818.jpg

Also, here are pictures of the 2023 Model S Plaid with our wheels.

It is a square setup 20x10.5 +40

pic2.jpg
pic3.jpg
pic1.jpg

Last edited:
Hello There.

our 20x9.5 wheels are only 23.3 lbs and are rated for 1985 lbs/900 KG loading rating.

Right now we are manufacturing a huge batch of wheels and taking pre-orders. Especially for TMC members, we have developed a 30% discount. That means the set of these wheels will be only $1526 before shipping and taxes.

You can get more details about our offer on this discussion: Vendor - Model Y Premium Fully Forged Wheels by Atomic Wheels

View attachment 978155View attachment 978156View attachment 978157

View attachment 978163View attachment 978164View attachment 978162

Thanks can we order custom offsets for these wheels?

Thanks can we order custom offsets for these wheels?
Absolutely!

We are happy to offer custom pre-orders. More details can be found here: Pre-Ordering Process

You also can send us an email where our team will be happy to answer all your questions: [email protected]

In the pictures above we have posted the vehicle of our team member with the very 1st test batch we've manufactured. Current and all further batches will come with an "AW" center cap and no other visual differences.

Here is [AW01] 20x9.5 + 35 in Gunmetal color. You can see all the details including our signature engraving on the inside barrel.

9fd56e010939e52e8fb7f66de958ec6.jpg
e71c57a5af4ca51395dc1bebb886034.jpg
f430a0fc0c03c6c88badcbccee846fd.jpg
f08160e928c06ab42bcf584b774dd83.jpg

Hello There.

How much is shipping?

Hello All,

We are delighted to unveil our latest design, the [AW05]. This exquisite design will be accessible for Model S, Model Y, and Model 3 vehicles.

aw05front.jpg
aw051:4.jpg

We're here to listen! As fellow Tesla owners, you have a keen understanding of what colors would best complement your vehicle. We welcome your feedback on the colors you'd like to see on your Tesla!

Additionally, if you own a Rivian or know someone who does, we're excited to introduce the [AW10] design tailored specifically for the Rivian R1T and Rivian R1S!

Hello All,

We are delighted to unveil our latest design, the [AW05]. This exquisite design will be accessible for Model S, Model Y, and Model 3 vehicles.

We're here to listen! As fellow Tesla owners, you have a keen understanding of what colors would best complement your vehicle. We welcome your feedback on the colors you'd like to see on your Tesla!

Additionally, if you own a Rivian or know someone who does, we're excited to introduce the [AW10] design tailored specifically for the Rivian R1T and Rivian R1S!
I dig the look, though more technical/complex wheels are always more complex to clean. For me, I'm looking for wheels in 20" size that mimic the OEM 21" widths with 265 front, 295 rear tires to maintain as much of the original range as possible. Also, I've grown tired of all the characterless black wheels that hide interesting design details. Titanium or gun metal is the next move for me.

Hello There.

I’m interested in this wheel setup. Are you guys still offering the 30% discount?