Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Beta windshield wipers???

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Beta FSD, I can understand, though I don't ever think it will be otherwise. But beta auto windshield wipers, that should not be as they have been around for ages.
They don't work. Turn them on either l ll, they slamming away as if I'm under water, always have to turn them off before they drive me crazy.
I confidently assume, Tesla does not read anything in this forum. If they did, they would have addressed these small annoying problems.

Reactions: Shuttlecraft X
Beta FSD, I can understand, though I don't ever think it will be otherwise. But beta auto windshield wipers, that should not be as they have been around for ages.
They don't work. Turn them on either l ll, they slamming away as if I'm under water, always have to turn them off before they drive me crazy.
I confidently assume, Tesla does not read anything in this forum. If they did, they would have addressed these small annoying problems.
I think they have been working on it but Tesl Vision is hard so it will continue to be a challenge for many years to come.

I think they have been working on it but Tesl Vision is hard so it will continue to be a challenge for many years to come.
My Tesla is now a little over 6 years old with all the hardware upgrades that are available including new cameras. Auto wipers didn't work 6 years ago, and I've never noticed any improvement with any OTA update since then. Improvements are a figment of Mr. Musk's vivid imagination.
It's an embarrassing shame because every other auto manufacturer in the world had this functionality perfected almost 20 years ago. Same with auto parallel parking. My 2013 Ford was delivered with flawless automatic parking. My $95,000 Tesla STILL can't do it without scaring me half to death. These are a few of the functions for which I've given up expecting any improvement, but I still love my Model S for other less important reasons.