Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Beware - Fleet supercharger stall 2B bites

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Charged car Fleet supercharger stall 2B using CCS. Replaced CCS and Model S/X charge handle fell out and hit rear bumper initially causing a line - I think I've managed to buff it out, but its too dirty to tell for sure.

The offending charge handle looks like it should have some clip holding it within the mouth of the supercharger stall. I'm not familiar with that side of things so cannot be sure. As it didn't want to fix back up without falling out again, I just left it looped through to the back of the charger.

I had similar a couple of weeks back but thankfully I caught it just in time. I think it may have been the same stall.

Not sure how to contact Tesla to report this.

20191205_121958640_iOS.jpg 20191205_122103408_iOS.jpg

Supercharging

Who should I contact if I'm experiencing a problem with a Supercharger?
Superchargers are monitored closely and regularly serviced by our Tesla Service Technicians to address any technical issues as quickly as possible. There is no need to contact or report problems with a Supercharger. For other charging related issues, find answers to frequently asked questions on charging.

What do I do if I have an issue while Supercharging?

Please contact Customer Support. Roadside Assistance | Tesla Support

Roadside Assistance | Tesla Support

United Kingdom
Local: 0162 845 0660

Thank you for letting people know.

Either don't bother to report it and they'll figure out that that stall must be broken because it isn't being used, or given that you could say it happened _while_ Supercharging, you _could_ contact Roadside Assistance.