Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bjørn's Tesla Model S videos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thank you for the feedback, guys :)

Thats fine, you worked enough on completing the video. Watching it, I thought you should ask Tesla to build you a little kitchen into the opportunity console, so you don´t have to connect your water boiler to a charger outside :wink:!
Great idea! They should make a Kitchen Center Console.

Enjoyed the new video, Bjorn! Hope you'll let us know what the problem was with the frunk latch once you've had Tesla inspect it.
I have been getting many replies on that issue. It seems like I had some luggage that was poking on the hood too much. So the mechanism will not release one of the locks as a safety feature so the hood won't blow open when driving. There was a manual release button in the front. And there's also another manual release inside the glove compartment.

Really enjoyed number 5. The 2 scenes that stood out were looking at the amber lights on the bridge(at least I think it was a bridge, maybe an overpass) about 1/3 into the video and the gorgeous sunrise? around the same time-absolutely loved those scenes. How many Km's do you have on your S? Thanks again, always look forward to the new ones. Norway is stunning!

Really enjoyed number 5. The 2 scenes that stood out were looking at the amber lights on the bridge(at least I think it was a bridge, maybe an overpass) about 1/3 into the video and the gorgeous sunrise? around the same time-absolutely loved those scenes. How many Km's do you have on your S? Thanks again, always look forward to the new ones. Norway is stunning!
Do you mean at 09:50? That's a downhill ski area. I agree. That section of the movie was the most beautiful (and also took the longest time to shoot set up and shoot).

I have done 15 000 km so far.

There are several charging stations there, including 22 kW type 2 chargers that I will be using. Almost all chargers are free.

As of today, the 22 kW chargers only extend from Trondheim to Östersund. The last strech to Sundsvall is not yet covered. But by 2015 it will. And because I have limited time this weekend, I will only drive to Östersund and back.

Why are the "22 kW" chargers charging so slow? (26A*240V/1000)=6.24kW.

I have been getting many replies on that issue. It seems like I had some luggage that was poking on the hood too much. So the mechanism will not release one of the locks as a safety feature so the hood won't blow open when driving. There was a manual release button in the front. And there's also another manual release inside the glove compartment.

Great video, as always!

On the frunk latch, I've been having that same issue from time to time with an empty frunk. Its probably just a slight misalignment in the latch mechanism. For some reason, most of the time when is fails to fully unlatch its when its cold outside, like if the cold do a slight change in spring/unlatch speed process. But I can always fully unlatch it using the little black manual release on the front (left side of the latch mechanism). I will get it checked on my annual inspection, its not worth the trip to the service center for such a small issue.

Great video, as always!

On the frunk latch, I've been having that same issue from time to time with an empty frunk. Its probably just a slight misalignment in the latch mechanism. For some reason, most of the time when is fails to fully unlatch its when its cold outside, like if the cold do a slight change in spring/unlatch speed process. But I can always fully unlatch it using the little black manual release on the front (left side of the latch mechanism). I will get it checked on my annual inspection, its not worth the trip to the service center for such a small issue.
Lately, the frunk have been half-unlocked. I followed the tip from people and pushed the hood a little down while pushing the button. I get it open every time now. But it should be fixed on the service appointment I have soon. It happens too often now that I have to manually release the latch.

Thank you for the feedback :)

I am sorry to inform you guys that I'm not able to finish #7 by Friday this week. It will be released early next week. This week have been very busy for me.

As you all know, my wife just came to Norway. We have been busy applying for Norwegian course, shopping for stuff she needs and doing homework.

Glad to see the "overnight" heater trick worked. Such a pain to wake up every hour to have to turn on the phone app to heat. Plus it gets too hot and then too cold. Leaving it at one temperature is much more comfortable. I liked your point about no poisonous gases when the car is on all night. Model S might be one ultimate "camping" sedan.

Now you're going to have to do one in the summer when it's hot outside and you sleep with the air conditioning on all night.

Now you're going to have to do one in the summer when it's hot outside and you sleep with the air conditioning on all night.
Sounds like an interesting test :) I bet the car will consume less energy cooling down the car than to heat it up.

As you guys have noticed, some of the videos were deleted. This is because of the comments about my wife lately. After some discussions, we decided to re-upload them.

In video #6 and #7, my wife appears to be shy and uncomfortable in front of the camera. She's really not like that at all. Her English is not her strongest language. And I should have spoken Thai with her like we always do when I don't shoot video. We have agreed now that I will speak English when I talk to the camera and Thai when I talk to my wife.

I'm currently working on road trip 2013 video. In that trip, I spoke Thai almost every time I shot video. You will see that she acts more natural then. She is used to being photographed and filmed. And she doesn't mind at all.

There has also been some offensive and unpleasant comments about my wife and I. The comments have been deleted and the users have been reported to Youtube and banned from the channel.

It's common knowledge that most Asians look younger than they are. I'm 34 years old and my wife is 27.

This incident will not stop me from making more Tesla videos. Both my wife and I enjoy our trips. She thinks Tesla Model S is a sexy car. She realized that the day she was standing in the Lærdal tunnel by the camera and watched the Model S drive by ;)

Bjorn, I am incredibly sorry some TMC members have no class. It is unbelievable that any TMC member who watches your videos (and who has a brain) could ever make disparaging remarks about you, your wife, or the hundreds of hours you have spent making videos that many of us enjoy. On behalf of those of us who are grateful fans of yours, I apologize for the few TMC members who are rude and ungrateful. And by the way, you have a place to stay if you ever come to the U.S. near Washington DC-my wife and I would be honored to host you both.