Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bjørn's Tesla Model S videos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bjorn, I am incredibly sorry some TMC members have no class. It is unbelievable that any TMC member who watches your videos (and who has a brain) could ever make disparaging remarks about you, your wife, or the hundreds of hours you have spent making videos that many of us enjoy. On behalf of those of us who are grateful fans of yours, I apologize for the few TMC members who are rude and ungrateful. And by the way, you have a place to stay if you ever come to the U.S. near Washington DC-my wife and I would be honored to host you both.
If you see rude comments on TMC, report them. We're not the general Internets. Don't conflate TMC with YouTube commenters.

Bjorn, I am incredibly sorry some TMC members have no class. It is unbelievable that any TMC member who watches your videos (and who has a brain) could ever make disparaging remarks about you, your wife, or the hundreds of hours you have spent making videos that many of us enjoy. On behalf of those of us who are grateful fans of yours, I apologize for the few TMC members who are rude and ungrateful. And by the way, you have a place to stay if you ever come to the U.S. near Washington DC-my wife and I would be honored to host you both.

I didn't see the comments and I'm sorry people left Bjorn such horrible comments but it sounds like they were made on YouTube and not TMC. Do we know they were left by TMC members?

I didn't see the comments and I'm sorry people left Bjorn such horrible comments but it sounds like they were made on YouTube and not TMC. Do we know they were left by TMC members?

I'm pretty sure they are not. Even though he put it up and linked to it from TMC, your average Joe could stumble across it by typing Tesla in the search box at YouTube. People here are respectful.

Thank you for the replies and for the invitation. When we make a trip to US, we will gladly visit all you guys :)

The bad comments were not made on this forum. They were made directly on the Youtube videos. I'm guessing there are some random trolls out there.

I'd be stunned if any of the rude comments were left by TMC members. Bjorn is a star here. I look forward to every video. Thai is fine on camera. The subtitles work perfectly. I'm asking for the box set "Best of Bjorn" for Xmas! :smile:

Yep. Definitely haven't seen any rude comments here. Part of the reason I like this forum. :)

Can definitely imagine derogatory YouTube comments though. :mad:

As others have said, keep it up! We all enjoy your videos. Don't be afraid to use subtitles when talking to your wife. Like you said, I think it will make the videos more natural. I do like your english when talking to the camera though. Ummmmm yeah..... :wink:

p.s. You're the same age as me! No wonder I relate to your videos..... :biggrin:

I have had the same small percentage of whacky comments on my blog too. They weren't personal so it was a bit easier but one person was clearly a paid industry spokesman and another was someone trying to gather anti-Tesla sentiment (in an ineffectual manner).

Not worth either of you spending any energy fretting over this. A small part of the internet experience.

Come visit California!

Thank you for the replies and for the invitation. When we make a trip to US, we will gladly visit all you guys :)

The bad comments were not made on this forum. They were made directly on the Youtube videos. I'm guessing there are some random trolls out there.

Sounds like an interesting test :) I bet the car will consume less energy cooling down the car than to heat it up.

As you guys have noticed, some of the videos were deleted. This is because of the comments about my wife lately. After some discussions, we decided to re-upload them.
Hi Bjorn, don't get discouraged by some trolls from youtube. There always will be some. Your videos are great and your wife is beautiful. You are one lucky man ;).

If you ever go for a road trip towards east of EU, I would be glad to welcome you in Slovak Republic. Soon you will be able to get to Slovakia (via Austria) using superchargers. And inside Slovakia you can use CHAdeMO chargers installed across the whole country (CHAdeMO adapters will be available within days) and you can stay at hotels with available charging. I could show you around and keep you company in my black Model S.
Keep up the great videos.

Bjorn:

I'm sure that anywhere in the world that has a Tesla owner who participates in this forum, and watches your videos would love to host you & your wife for a visit (me included in the SF Bay Area). You have given us many pleasant moments and some insight with a unique perspective and humor. Always look forward to your videos (and I have had the pleasure of visiting Sweden a few summers ago--really beautiful).

Many thanks.

Good eye on the speedometer changing to 240kph! (This was not mentioned in the release notes)

Just checked out an older video and it tops out at 150kph.

It's also a bit strange that the car doesn't revert to "standard" height when you drop below the speed threshold for "low".

Well, I guess they need to leave something for 6.0. :wink:

Last edited:
Now the voice command works! I just had to hold down the button while speaking :)

As for the speedometer, my old BMW 525d's speedometer went to 260 km/h. But the car would do only 225. The reason is probably that the 535d could do 250 km/h and that the 5-series E60/61 all use the same speedometer. It's cheaper to manufacture if you don't have to make many different parts.

But for a digital speedometer, it should be cheaper to design different speedometer looks and use different ones for S60, S85 and P85/+.

Tesla should have two speedometers like Il Tempo Gigante from The Pinchcliffe Grand Prix :) When the speed hits 160 km/h, a second speedometer takes over:
http://www.f-b.no/polopoly_fs/il-te...gen/derivatives/derivative_980/2990434000.jpg

By the way, that Norwegian animation video is worth watching if you're a motorist :D