Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bjørn's Tesla Model S videos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
fantastic - we get a bit of aurora borealis where i live but nothing like that !!

i know everyone thanks you but i will too - your videos are a pleasure to watch ....
Thank you for watching :)

On the auto lowering video - there is another reason for auto lowering, not related to efficiency. A lower car corners better when traveling 40-50 mph on curvy roads...
Yes, of course. I also use low sometimes when I want to have fun and I'm not carrying animals ;)

Last edited:
Crazy distinction. Perhaps Guinness is trying to make as many categories as possible in order to make more records and somehow make more money?

The Silicon Valley event was for "Largest Parade of Electric Vehicles" http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/records-7000/largest-parade-of-electric-vehicles/, the Denmark/Sweden event was for "Largest Parade of Electric Cars" http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/records-11000/largest-parade-of-electric-cars-(1)/, Guinness seems to think they are different categories but I'm not sure what the "-(1)" might mean.

How about a new one" "Largest Parade of Electric Vehicles that aren't Cars"?

Last night I uploaded three videos. All of these were just talk, so no road trip this time. Right after the D was announced, my fans started asking me of my opinions of D and if I would get it. So I made a separate video about it:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Bjørn,

You asked in one of your videos why we watch them. Speaking for myself, there are three main reasons:

(1) I'm a sucker for a good travel video (and yours are *very* good!), and the Norwegian scenery is breathtaking. Now that I've seen your videos, I've added visiting Norway to my bucket list. You've also inspired me to rediscover my nearly-forgotten love of road-trip vacations--I recently completed a 6,500 mile trip, and loved it!

(2) I'm seriously considering getting a Model 3 when it comes out, but I'd like to know how good Teslas are for high-mileage drivers. Your 60,000ish miles/year going over mountains gives me a very good idea of how the Teslas would handle my (comparatively modest) 40,000 miles/year in the rolling hills of Michigan.

(3) I can't wait to see what crazy thing you guys are going to haul next. :tongue:

Thanks for the videos -- please keep them coming! I hope you and your beautiful wife do a U.S. road trip someday!