Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bjørn's Tesla Model S videos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If gas stations can inexpensively install a few chargers and have you swipe your credit card for power it will be a brand new world.

Maybe, but I would have to think this form of charging would have to be more expensive than charging at home. As such, I'll charge mostly at home and only use this type of infrastructure in an "emergency" or on a road trip. ICE cars have to buy all of their fuel at a station whereas EV cars don't. I hope it happens, but I'm just suggesting it will be a more difficult business case for station owners since their sales will be lower.

Yeah, I think it's because Model S is quite aerodynamic already. Reducing the speed by 1-2 mph would make a bigger impact. During our trip to North Cape, I was using low a lot thinking that I would save energy in 40-50 mph in Norway. Low would be useful though if there's a strong head wind.

Hey Bjørn, great job with all your videos -- I'm a huge fan. I love seeing all the scenery! I was wondering if the next time you make a time-lapse video, you could include some indication of the charging process? It would help to get a feel for hoe often and how long you spend charging.

Absolutely stunning stills of the Northern Lights about 9:30 in to the video. Nice Bjørn!
Thank you :) It must have been good pictures since Tesla posted it on their Facebook and Twitter right away. Usually I have to wait a couple of weeks before they post any of my content.

Marvelous travel video........complete with Ammery's Tesla grin :biggrin:
Yeah, I asked her why she was smiling. And she couldn't answer why :D

Bjorn, another great video...thank you for what you do to open our eyes to the beauty of Norway!
And there's still a lot more places I have to show you guys.

Brilliantly well-done video with tremendous production values. The high-angle exterior shot was amazing. If this is your hobby, I can only assume you must be a virtuoso computer programmer! :cool:
Do you mean the shot at 23:20? I had to climb up some hills to place the tripod. Then I drove back and forth while the camera was running for 6 minutes and 38 seconds. And after all that work, 10 seconds made it into the video. But it was well worth it :D

Bjorn I'm still waitin' for the definitive Tesla-in-Noway video shot along Atlanterhavsveien, the Atlantic Road.
I still have that in my plans, yes. Now that the storms are more frequent, I should go there when the waves crash over the road and the bridges. That would be a good challenge :)

Also, I want to show you guys Preikestolen.
I did make a video last year going there with the BMW 525d. Unfortunately, it's in Norwegian. I might do an effort to sub it one day.

Last edited by a moderator: