Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Mr. T!
Am close to pulling the trigger on a wheel band order, but can't seem to find pictures that give me a good multi-angle view of the finished product. Am looking at silver on silver. I want the "disappearing" look.
But I wonder about the side view when standing behind or in front of the car: how much do they "stick out"?
I have the standard 19 inch wheels.

@e-FTW, our 19x8.5" TST sits 10mm closer to the fender than the factory 19" wheels. You can see from the rear wheel on this Red P85+ that our TST wheel sits well within the fender. While standing behind the car, the position of the wheel/tire will still show inside the fender.

Silver TST on Red Tesla S 1.jpg

Hey Mr. T!
Am close to pulling the trigger on a wheel band order, but can't seem to find pictures that give me a good multi-angle view of the finished product. Am looking at silver on silver. I want the "disappearing" look.
But I wonder about the side view when standing behind or in front of the car: how much do they "stick out"?
I have the standard 19 inch wheels.

@e-FTW, our 19x8.5" TST sits 10mm closer to the fender than the factory 19" wheels. You can see from the rear wheel on this Red P85+ that our TST wheel sits well within the fender. While standing behind the car, the position of the wheel/tire will still show inside the fender.

View attachment 102333

Hi, thanks! But my question has to do with wheel bands only. I know in the other thread I am talking about wheels and all, but in this one, the reasonable half of my brain only wants wheel bands... It is a constant fight!