TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Vendor Black Friday starts now for all Tesla accessories!

Discussion in 'Model S: Driving Dynamics' started by Tsportline, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Tsportline

Tsportline Vendor

2. e-FTW

e-FTW New electron smell

Hey Mr. T!
    Am close to pulling the trigger on a wheel band order, but can't seem to find pictures that give me a good multi-angle view of the finished product. Am looking at silver on silver. I want the "disappearing" look.
    But I wonder about the side view when standing behind or in front of the car: how much do they "stick out"?
    I have the standard 19 inch wheels.

3. Tsportline

Tsportline Vendor

@e-FTW, our 19x8.5" TST sits 10mm closer to the fender than the factory 19" wheels. You can see from the rear wheel on this Red P85+ that our TST wheel sits well within the fender. While standing behind the car, the position of the wheel/tire will still show inside the fender.

Silver TST on Red Tesla S 1.jpg

4. e-FTW

e-FTW New electron smell

Hi, thanks! But my question has to do with wheel bands only. I know in the other thread I am talking about wheels and all, but in this one, the reasonable half of my brain only wants wheel bands... It is a constant fight!