TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Bluetooth Call Issues

Discussion in 'Model X' started by mk9027866, Nov 22, 2016.

1. mk9027866

mk9027866 Member

I have had an ongoing issue since delivery with my Bluetooth call quality. When going slow with minimal road noise I am heard fine. When I am on the highway, especially with a concrete surface, according to the call recipients, I am inaudible. When I put my phone on speakerphone they hear me much better.

They have already changed the microphones but that didn't help. Anyone else having this issue?

2. RIZE

RIZE Member

Call quality is indeed an issue but it seems to be normal. You could use an external microphone like this.

3. mk9027866

mk9027866 Member

I am about to bring my car back in for service for this issue. I've narrowed it down to only being an issue when there is a ton of road noise (concrete surfaces etc). When I am driving at highway speed on concrete according to whoever I'm talking to, I'm inaudible. Anyone else have this issue or is it just my mic?