Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

BMW I4 prices and specs

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Speaking of thread bumps. 9 months after trading my LRAWD for an i4 e40, I have no complaints.
It's a great car, and surprisingly rare in my experience. As in, I've seen less than 10 since they first started being delivered, That, compared to the VW Beetle-level of market penetration of the Model 3.

Speaking of thread bumps. 9 months after trading my LRAWD for an i4 e40, I have no complaints.
It's a great car, and surprisingly rare in my experience. As in, I've seen less than 10 since they first started being delivered, That, compared to the VW Beetle-level of market penetration of the Model 3.
Im happy for you but most of your post refers to the individuality and I get that as well. However, the price is neither her nor there depending on who you ask and personally im happy to see plenty of other teslas on the road since it reaffirms my decision. Personally having had one in the household, I find the I3 stands apart a bit more where as I could not distinguish an I4 from any other ice BMW 🙄